4/06/2006

Got Rolfed (1.5/10)

Part of the Rolfing process is clearing the lymphatic system - the glands in the knees, groin, elbows, armpits, and neck that are responsible for removing garbage from the body as it is released from cells - this is the first part of the Rolfing process, and is repeated at each session.

My kidneys are SORE - though, they are better today than they were yesterday. I am trying to drink enough water (along with sipping [i]very[/i] hot water with ginger added) to clear the ama, (toxic garbage), from my system, but I'm having some trouble keeping up with it - I expected this, to some extent, and it really isn't pleasant. As the sessions continue, I will have less toxic crap in my body to get rid of.

Also, because this was my first session, my body is arguing with itself- my nex and shoulders are not used to being in their new position, my lower back is still in the place it has always been, my center of gravity has shifted slightly, so I am experiencing some uncomfortable and awkward moments. My internal organs are also, subtly, noticing a difference in the way my body has changed - the kidney issue is the worst of it, and I'm dealing with that as best I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home