11/13/2006

Umquam noli desinere somnantem

I dreamt I was lying in bed watching CNN; there was an ongoing discussion of imperial politics and suddenly the door opened and in walked the woman I love - she stripped, threw herself atop me and drove me like a rented Jeep.

So, as the dream progressed, I became aware that all my friends were appearing in the room; waggling fingers at me, laughing, blowing kisses, shaking up bottles and making faces, and then they would wave or simply vanish - one friend, one of my dearest and bestest friends, sat on the bed talking to me while the thrashing ecstacy consumed my very soul.

The dream ended when my lover kissed me and got out of bed, threw on a black silk robe, and sat down next to my friend and shared a cigarette with her.

1 Comments:

Blogger teresa said...

Friendly voyeurs, hmmmmmm.
I'm sure it means something.

:)

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 1:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home