1/25/2007

MEME: What's Your Dosha?

Dosha is commonly referred to as meaning energy balance; actually, the Sanskrit (Pali; Dosa) word means something like patterns of disturbance in energy which affect form. Abhi can probably give a more clear definition than I.

Knowing my Dosha alignment has helped me understand my body; not only how it works and why it isn't working the way I think it should, but how to re-align so that it will work better.

To take a test to determine your dosha click here.

Look at the highest score, that is your primaray Dosha; if scores are close together you may be double- or tri-dosha.

I am Pitta-Vata Dosha


All About Vata

The Vata Diet
All About Pitta

The Pitta Diet

All About Kapha
The Kapha Diet
Double Doshas
Tri-Doshas
The Calendar & The Clock
Celebrities & Their Doshas


Dosha type references are linked from whatsyourdosha.com - I used another site's test, because I thought it more comprehensive.

1 Comments:

Blogger teresa said...

WHAT! I have a dosha and I didn't know about it???????? Oh, my!

;)

Sunday, January 28, 2007 8:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home