4/09/2006

Musings On the Edge of Sleep

Sound soothes,
light draws toward;
the hiss of fans,
that 60HZ subsonic hum;
so slow as to confuse
click and pitch.

The subtle blended refresh,
the flutterflash
of tired eyelids;
the sultry seam
between a serene me
and this bright machine
is soma; a susserating
somnolent sigh,
as bytes fly
from here to where...
from now to when...
To you.

From my now
you're not there
you are here then
and I was there when;
we, our places traded
in this psychic exchange;
the moebius that is time-twined I

Why I'm here;
to taste this tryst of
tangled thought, tempus, and
the transcendent touch-tap of
virtual vertigo that appears
to be now-here in nowhere

Bliss amidst flash and hiss,
all about it
is the I that wishes,
and tickles that you;
on this event-horizon edge
of conscious click-connect
that will-be was my night
and is, to me, an imagining
of your morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home