6/21/2006

Burst

With a burst of speed
from my reeling brain
to the keyes, I push
my need to free
the feelings I get,
when I think of we;
wet, blessed, at rest
and nested against
each other's happy heat.

Words connect and press
through paths that flash
alive behind my eyes;
thoughts masked in hues
of blues, violet, white
yellows, greens, and red,
burst into views of you;
formless, definitive, true;
qualities expressed as neon,
pulsating life; radiant sun,
moon, stars, shining water;
particulate thought wrapped
into geschtaldt harmony.

I want to feel you burst
into my senses; arms, mouth
life, sleep, dreams, home;
the juice of a fuit unknown,
unborne by any tree, but grown
by the power of true love's nurture,
drawn from the well of blissful future
lit from within by spirit nature;
radiating scent; ardor, tempered
and focussed by empathy and humor.

I wish to cover me, inside and through
the pores of my soul, with your words;
and the drops of you that taste of
honey and salt, breathe you; verbs
of warm wine and lilac, your face
swimming in the tears held
in my eyes when I open them,
to look upon forever; a moment,
all years, such lessons embraced;
when age has taken what it will,
and left us to raise our hands in wonder
at how we once were, who we truly are;
childlike in our cares, divine with each other;
and find joy to consider how, drop by drop,
these choices, memories, hopes, and the fire
of our lives have burst, and run together.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

mmmmmmmmmmm okay.

sounds like she is on her way!

nice.

Friday, June 23, 2006 2:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Divine!

Saturday, July 01, 2006 4:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home