3/16/2007

I found a place - it'll do.

Henry Ford (who was the turn-of-the-20th equivalent of what we would call a geek/nerd), said:

[i]"Start living your dream now, whether you are ready, or not."[/i]

That quote popped into my head as I was answering the phone to talk to my (I found out during the call) new landlord - though, I had some minor (mostly cosmetic) reservations, I went with it.

I will be about an hour's walk, or a 20 minute bus ride from my kids.

So... I found a room to rent with a common kitchen, bathroom, patio - it's small, quiet, and will do for now. So, I paid 1/2 the deposit, and now I will be packing with a purpose; so, it should go a bit faster.

I figure I'll be there for about 3-6 months.

My internet will be off by the 20th, or so, and I won't be back up until somewhere around the 10th of April.

This all feels a little sub-real, but, It's nothing unexpected.

Peace

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the things I love most about you is that you know when to hold & when to release me.

allmyheart <3

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 5:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home