7/17/2005

10:22 AM - it's a-gonna be a hot one



Sunday here. The temperature will remain in triple digits with a one in the middle for the entirety of the day, as it has for the entirety of the last 12 dyas, or so, and is so expected to remain for the next 12 or so - I live in Hell - I'm facing it.

I was up until 3:02 A.M. - got to page 302 in HP6 & couldn't go another word - checked the clock & it kind of creeped me out a little to see time and page number matching. I went outside to smoke a cigarette, it was about 75 degrees out there and muggy, which is definitely odd for this place. As I was finishing my smoke I think I heard a snake slithering in the bushes, and thought I saw something. It could very well have been the neighbor's deaf-mute-albino-and-mutant-in-other-mysterious-ways cat. I'll never know, the ear infection I have combined with fatigue poisons, motrin, and the two wine coolers I drank while reading combined to punch my lights out- luckily I made it to bed at the same instant I was KO'd.

Some days are good, some days are bad, some days are days...

"People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than for being right."
-Albus Dumbledore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home