7/12/2005

Forsaken



I have spent the last ten minutes or so in a frustrated rage. I am so knotted up with it I can type, but it feels like I am punctured by every key I press.

I feel like I've been having great sex with the love of my life and she had died, just gone all taut and then limp against me. My head hurts and I will NOT cry because I cannot have what I want, and I WANT it, it was in me and it's gone and I WANT the rest of it.

That's how I feel- makes no sense, right?

I ordered Amelie from Netflix, popped a wine cooler, poured it over ice, and started watching the film. God DAMNIT, I am SO angry! I watched the film - got to the part where she's writing "Today's Menu" on the glass, the guy Nino is sitting there, pulling a Jay (sans Silent Bob) with the sugar, and the fucking movie freezes, spaces, pixilated, bodies overlapping - I don't know who I'm looking at, and then I see Amelie's father turn from a closed gate to see his garden gnome back in place - all the joy has turned to pain and I have never felt this way about a film- I feel like my blood has been removed from my body and all I want is one more drop.

For those of you who didn't get it plain and simple - this fantastic, beautiful, sweet film FROZE FROZE FROZE on me - died like a lover with a brain blossom blown!

God is merciless with the little jokes, yeah, and I just care- that's it- it's so unfair to have something cut off like this- I have had lovers go cold on me, I have gone cold, this is worse- to have beauty so rudely stopped- this is cruelty, this is agony.

I'm going to go smoke and try to figure out what this means.

2 Comments:

Blogger sexwithgod said...

it means dont worry. be happy. no, dont worry. beee happy. i said dont worry. be happy. no no, dont you worry. just be happy. happy happy happy happy. joy joy joy. be happy.

it means what it means.

yo! abracadabra B!

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 11:59:00 PM  
Blogger b said...

I finally finished this movie - woohoo! Too bad she chose that frog - I would have been a MUCH better choice. :)

Sunday, July 17, 2005 10:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home